1 - Safety
Because Ski Progression instructors are also parents:
- They do not forget to close a jacket, make sure that children keep their glasses or ski masks or put some sunscreen ...
- They do not put profitability before safety.
- They know how to say "Stop" when conditions become dangerous (risk of avalanches, saturation of some tracks or snowpark, dangerous snow or excessive excitement of a group you need to know kindly calm.
- They do not accept more than 6 children per lesson.
2 - Fun
- From mysterious small path in the forest where one learns to recognize animal tracks to the steepest freeride of "La Saulire", the instructors Ski Progression know all the secrets of the ski area.
- As for adult courses, availability and kindness are the keys to successful skiing lessons.
3 - Progression
- Teaching children takes very variable forms depending on the age of the student:
The experience of the ski instructor is paramount.
4 - Peace of mind.
- The school schedule "children" are synchronized with those of adults.
- The flexibility of our operations (especially during the quieter periods) will help you organize your vacation stress free.
- Meeting Point can be arranged according to your needs.
- We keep in touch: Parents and instructors share their mobile phone number before class in case a program change may be required.
5 - The best price.
- Ski Progression offers tutoring for the lowest rates in the valleys of Courchevel and Meribel
- Thanks to its organization, SKI PROGRESSION can offer private lessons at the same price or even cheaper than the price for a group lesson in other ski schools.